Customized Induction Quenching Machine for Metal Workpiece
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12,000 US $9,800|
|Purchase Qty. (SET)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WH-VI
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Working Power: Three Phase 380V/50-60Hz
- Maximum Output Power(Kw): 300
- Oscillation Frequency(kHz): 10-25
- Cooling Water Flow(L/Min): 16L/Min
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Made in China
- Technology: IGBT
- Energy Saving: 25%-30%
- Working Voltage: 342-410V
- Max Input Current(a): 450
- Cooling Water Pressure(MPa): 0.3MPa
- Trademark: LIPAI
- Specification: 160kg
- HS Code: 8514400090
Main Features of Induction Heating Quenching Machine:
|1||Heating fast and stable||Saving 20%- 30% electric energy than traditional way;|
Economizing on raw material consumption.
|2||Small in size||Easy to install, operate and repair|
|3||Safe and reliable||No high voltage, very safe to your workers.|
|4||A cooling circulation system||Able to operate continuously 24 hours|
|5||Full set of CNC quenching equipment||The workpiece can be quenched segmentally and collectively in single and double quenching station.|
|6||Precise control||Greatly improve the performance and life of your work-piece|
|7||Environmental protection||Produced no exhaust, no waste-water and almost no oxide layer|
Technical Parameter of Induction Heating Quenching Machine:
|Working power||Three phase 380v/50-60hz||Three phase 380v/50-60hz||Three phase 380v/50-60hz||Three phase 380v/50-60hz||Three phase 380v/50-60hz|
|Maximum Output power(kw)||120||160||200||300||400|
|Max Input Current(A)||180||240||300||450||600|
|Cooling water Pressure(Mpa)||0.3Mpa||0.3Mpa||0.3Mpa||0.3Mpa||0.3Mpa|
|Cooling Water Flow(L/min)||12L/min||12L/min||12L/min||16L/min||16L/min|
Application of Induction Heating Quenching Machine:
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1. Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.